Chad J. Wythers
Chad J. Wythers earned his law degree from the University of Nebraska,
College of Law in 2001 and his undergraduate degree from the University
of Nebraska in 1996.
His primary practice areas include criminal defense and general civil law.
In addition, he also accepts cases involving medical malpractice, medical
negligence, and general personal injury litigation.
Chad is able to take cases in state and federal criminal cases. He has
hands-on experience tackling felonies, misdemeanors, sex crimes, white
collar crimes, crimes, computer, crimes, and more. He has a proven track
record securing favorable results in some of the most serious of crimes.
Chas is also one of the few attorneys who are certified by the National
Highway Traffic Safety Administration and the International Association
of Chiefs of Police for DWI Detection and Standardized Field Sobriety
Testing. Only attorneys with in-depth knowledge and deep understanding
of field sobriety tests are given certification.
Chad has tried cases in multiple states and is a member of the California
Attorneys for Criminal Justice, the Colorado Criminal Defense Bar, and
the Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association.
- State criminal defense
- Federal criminal defense
- Drug crimes
- Interstate 80 drug stops
- Computer crimes
- Personal injury
- Medical malpractice / medical negligence
- General civil litigation
- U.S. District Court District of Nebraska
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, Lincoln, Nebraska
- B.A., University of Nebraska
Awards & Recognitions
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Nebraska Criminal Defense Attorney's Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Association of Federal Defense Attorneys
- Lincoln Bar Association
- Lincoln Independent Business Association
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
if you are interested in discussing your charges: (402) 817-6550.