F. Matt Aerni
Matt primarily serves injured people and those charged with serious crimes.
Additionally he has successfully represented clients involving premises
liability, insurance bad faith, and family matters such as divorce, child
support, child custody, alimony, and pension plan division. Additionally,
Matt has represented several clients in breach of contract cases.
Matt also maintains a substantial criminal defense practice, focusing mainly
on misdemeanor and felony defense. Matt has successfully represented clients
charged with crimes such as assault, sexual assault, burglary, forgery,
DUI, disturbing the peace, drug possession, strangulation, and stalking.
Matt is a pilot and an avid marksman.
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Contract Disputes
- J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, Lincoln, Nebraska
- B.A., University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- U.S. District Court District of Nebraska
Honors & Awards
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers
Talk to Matt
about your case.