Jerusha Hancock completed her undergraduate degree from the University
of Nebraska-Lincoln in 2002. In 2005, she earned her Master's degree
in counseling from Denver Seminary, and then went on to complete her law
degree from the University of Nebraska College of Law in 2008.
After law school, she clerked for Chief Justice Michael Heavican of the
Nebraska Supreme Court for more than three years. Prior to joining the
Berry Law Firm, Jerusha worked for Nebraska Appleseed in the Health Care
Access Program for two years.
- Veterans' Disability Benefits
- J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, Lincoln, Nebraska (2008)
- M.A., Denver Seminary, Denver, Colorado (2005)
- B.A. with honors, University of Nebraska - Lincoln, Lincoln, Nebraska (2002)
- Nebraska Bar Association, Member
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Nebraska Appleseed
- Nebraska Supreme Court
- Lancaster County Attorney's Office
Call our office
to talk to Jerusha about your case.