Justin completed his Bachelor's degree from Gustavus Adolphus College
in 2006. He earned his law degree from the University of Iowa College
of Law in 2013.
During law school, Justin worked as an extern to the Honorable Judge John
A. Jarvey of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Iowa.
He also served as a research assistant for Professor Maya Steinitz.
Justin is admitted to practice in Nebraska, Illinois, and the U.S. District
Court for the District of Nebraska.
- State Criminal Defense
- Federal Criminal Defense
- Interstate 80 Drug Stops
- Drug Crimes
- Computer Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice / Medical Negligence
- General Civil Litigation
- J.D., University of Iowa College of Law, Iowa City, Iowa (2013)
- B.A., Gustavus Adolphus College (2006)
- U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska
- Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys Member
- Nebraska Criminal Defense Attorneys Association
- Lincoln Downtown Rotary
- NextGen Lincoln
- Lincoln Young Professionals
- Lincoln Community Foundation Board of Directors, ex-officio member
If you would like to
speak with Justin, call (402) 817-6550.