Suzanne Kaufman-McNamara practices primarily in the area of veterans disability benefit claims.
Since joining the firm, she has assisted hundreds of veterans with developing
and appealing their claims at VA Regional Offices across the nation. Her
past litigation experience includes family law, bankruptcy and employment law.
Suzanne is admitted to practice in Colorado and Nebraska; the United States
District Court for the District of Nebraska; and the United States Court
of Appeals for Veterans Claims. She is also accredited by the Department
of Veterans Affairs to represent claimants for VA benefits.
Suzanne graduated from Excelsior College, cum laude (B.Sc. 2000) and from
Creighton University School of Law (J.D. 2005) with a concentration in
Suzanne is a retired U.S. Air Force Master Sergeant. Her husband is also
a retired Senior Master Sergeant from the Air Force. Her brother and daughter
are combat veterans from the Vietnam War and Operation Iraqi Freedom,
respectively. From 2010 to 2012, she served on the Board of Directors
for Grace After Fire, an organization committed to providing the means
for women veterans to help themselves through self-knowledge and self-renewal
and by connecting women veterans with needed resources. Suzanne currently
serves on the Board of Directors for the Veterans Legal Services Network (VLSN).
- Veterans' Disability Benefits
- Colorado, 2005
- U.S. District Court District of Nebraska
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
J.D., Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska
- Major: Dispute Resolution
- B.Sci (cum laude), Excelsior College, Albany New York (Formerly Regents
- Community College of the Air Force, Maxwell AFB, Alabama
- Nebraska Bar Association, Past Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- The American Bar Association, Member
- The National Organization of Veterans Advocate, Sustaining Member, 2009 - 2018
- U.S. Air Force, Master Sergeant
if you would like her assistance on a legal matter.